THE AERONAUTICS Cluster :
Technocité is a site which hosts aeronautical industries and more specifically research into composites.
Compositadour is a technological centre dedicated to composites (all sectors). Located at Technocité, it also provides a business centre and a business incubator.
An ideal location :
- At the crossroads of north/south and east/west motorways
- 2 high-speed train stations (5 minutes away) : Bayonne and Biarritz
- 2 airports :
– Biarritz (5 minutes away) : Paris, Lyon, London, Dublin, Shannon, Frankfurt, Geneva, Oslo, Copenhagen
– San Sebastian (30 minutes away) : Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Malaga
- The Port of Bayonne (5 minutes away) : annual traffic 3 million tons
And, of course, an exceptional lifestyle !
The vocation of this site is to support innovative projects.
It includes :
- A technical centre for composite materials, Compositadour, which is home to Coriolis Composites. This company is developing a six-axis robot to position composite fibres for applications in the fields of aeronautics, the car industry, construction materials, and medicine.
- Training projects : Turbomeca Instruction Centre, a branch of the UIMM (Union of Metalworking Industries & Trades) in Aquitaine.
- Industrial projects
Technocité enjoys a particularly favorable environment thanks to :
- The presence of 3 major manufacturers : Dassault Aviation, Turbomeca, Messier-Dowty
- A business incubator aimed at new and young companies in aeronautics, embedded systems, robotics, technical instrumentation and materials
- Tertiary activities, engineering, consultancy
- Training centres and laboratories : with ESTIA Institute of Technology.
The following have placed their trust in us : Trescal, Avantis industry, Elkar, etc.